Welcome to ceeda
About Early Years - an exciting new development at Ceeda!
We are delighted to announce the launch of an exciting new large scale research programme for the sector. Led by independent researchers, informed by a sector advisory group and sponsored by organisations with a passion for early education, it will collect large-scale data three times a year, giving the sector the evidence base it needs to shape its own future. The Pre-school Learning Alliance is taking a lead role as founding sponsor of About Early Years, with major support from the London Early Years Foundation and other early contributors including the Childbase Partnership, Connect Childcare and NEYTCO. Click here for details of how you can get involved and see the latest research findings here.
- Get the feedback you need to monitor quality, motivate your teams and increase occupancy
- Designed by experts, issued in minutes with results that make an impact - fast
- NEW for 2017 - 30 HOUR OFFER SURVEY - essential insight into parent eligibility & demand
- See your settings through parents' eyes
- Fine tune your visit and enquiry process
- Convert more viewings to bookings
- Bespoke research designed to your brief
- Provider delivery cost and capacity analysis - be ready for 30 hours
- Supporting confident private and public sector investment decisions
What's going on?