Research about and for the early education and childcare sector
Ceeda is a leading provider of independent research and intelligence for childcare providers, investors, local authorities and sector stakeholders. Working with the sector for two decades, we are trusted to deliver insight and analysis which drives action and puts evidence at the heart of decision-making.
We are operating with a skeleton team due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Breaking News & Updates
The early years and childcare sector in England is set to lose around a quarter of a billion pounds over the spring term due to the withdrawal of vital government funding, new analysis has found.
A joint survey by Ceeda and the Early Years Alliance reveals high positive rates in early years staff despite low prevalence of virus in young children.
Monitor quality, motivate staff and increase occupancy with live feedback 24/7.
- Expert surveys for every stage of families journeys with you.
- Easy to use, issued in minutes, with results that help you make positive changes, fast.
- Confidential sector benchmarks prioritise action planning and give you the full picture.
Tailored mystery shopping currently SUSPENDED due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Get independent feedback on how your teams and settings look to parents seeking childcare.
- Identify specific issues which could improve conversion to registrations.
- Target staff training to rectify issues and increase occupancy rates.
Specific research needs? Enjoy expert research consultancy and resources.
- Bespoke research tailored to provide the insight your organisation needs.
- Childcare sufficiency assessment, due diligence, prospect finding – we start by assessing your needs and then tailor solutions to meet them.
- Providing strong foundations for private and public sector investment decisions.
A leading source of sector intelligence based on robust and timely research.
- Get all the latest data on delivery costs, funding levels, capacity, occupancy, workforce issues and operating conditions.
- Take part in the research panel to support your planning and build an evidence base to inform policy.
- Enjoy regular sector bulletins and sector events.