Would you like to see your setting through the eyes of a potential customer? Find out exactly why some parents choose to use your settings and others do not.
Our mystery shoppers are typical parents making decisions about childcare – they are not experts trained to carry out professional inspections – they are parents looking for childcare with similar emotions, concerns and experience as your potential customers.
Shoppers are briefed to visit settings of interest to you. If you wish you can ask them to present a specific circumstance or question to test the response of your team e.g. I have a child with a severe food allergy, how will you make sure she is safe?
Here is how it works:
- You specify the settings to be visited
- We allocate a shopper and brief them regarding your specific needs
- Enquiries and visits are made, you will not know the visitors identity or the timing of their visit
Your shopper report is supplied after all visits are complete and includes:
- Records of calls, visits and written material supplied
- Detailed feedback on visit experience
- Shoppers preferred childcare setting and reasons for their choice
Contact us today to find out the little changes that could make a big difference to your occupancy rates!
Click to see case studies of mystery shopping campaigns
If you are a parent/carer interested in being a mystery shopper contact us today